Contemporary Bathroom Remodeling Experts
Proudly Catering to Richmond, Fulshear & Katy, TX Clients
Whether your bathroom style is peaceful and serene, vibrant and stylish, or just fresh and functional, HME is here to assist from start to finish. You can select from one of our pre-packaged design plans or choose to create the custom bathroom of your dreams. HME will guide you through the entire process from initial design planning to the finishing touches.
Explore the Bathroom Remodeling Process
If you’re remodeling your bathroom and don’t know where to begin, keep the following points in mind:
- Efficiency: Kitchen and bathroom use account for some of the highest energy bills in your home. Use your remodeling project as an opportunity to replace your fixtures with more efficient pieces that will save you money.
- Flow: How is your bathroom laid out? Are there any cramped or inconvenient spaces? Here is your chance to change it! We’ll help you change your bathroom’s layout to make it easier to maneuver
- Storage: If there is one thing every homeowner says about their house, it’s that they wish they had more space for storage. We will help you find space in your bathroom to keep all your necessary products out of sight but still at your fingertips.
- Durability: During your remodel, make sure you are taking the materials you use into account. The counters, flooring, and fixtures you use should be resistant to water damage and built to last the test of time.
The Benefits of Bathroom Remodeling
Could your bathroom use an update? If it’s looking old and outdated, a remodeling project can turn it into a focal point for your home. But there are other ways that bathroom remodeling can benefit homes in the Richmond, Fulshear, and Katy area.
- Storage: An older bathroom might have a very good storage setup. Remodeling can give you additional space to store towels, toiletries, and other bathroom essentials.
- Flow: Is your bathroom cramped and difficult to navigate? A remodeling project can give you more counter space or a better layout, making it easier to use the room.
- Energy Efficiency: Older pipes and fixtures come with energy challenges. Replacing them with newer models can help save you money on utility bills.
- Property Value: Prospective home buyers love remodeled bathrooms. Even if you’re not planning to sell your home anytime soon, bathroom remodeling can give you a tangible return on your investment.
If you would like to learn more about how bathroom remodeling can benefit your home, don’t hesitate to reach out to our office today!
Schedule a Consultation With Our Bathroom Remodeling Specialists
Once you’re ready to update your antiquated bathroom, don’t think twice. Schedule a preliminary consultation with the certified representatives at Home Makeover Expo. For years, our bathroom remodeling experts have continued to assist property owners throughout Richmond, TX and all the surrounding communities. Not only is our staff capable of improving the look and feel of your space, but we can even boost the efficiency of your bathroom.
As always, you’re more than welcome to contact one of our knowledgeable team members with any additional questions, comments, or concerns. Our renovation specialists are constantly standing by to provide helpful information regarding our contemporary service options.